Bajaj Emi Card Online Apply Procedure
Bajaj Finserv Emi Card Online Application Form
Bajaj Emi Card Online Apply
What is Bajaj EMI CARD ?
Bajaj Finserv EMI Card is a payment instrument with a pre-approved loan amount. It is a smarter way to pay for all your purchases, from electronics and furniture to life care services and groceries on easy EMIs. It can be accessed on the Bajaj Finserv wallet, powered by Mobikwik.
Bajaj Emi Card Benefits
- Pre-approved loan up to Rs. 4 lakh :- The Bajaj Finserv EMI Card is a pre-approved loan in your wallet that lets you shop on easy EMIs with just a simple swipe across 43,000+ partner stores, in 950+ cities.
- Repay easily Plan your EMIs according to your repayment ease. Divide your purchase into easy EMIs of 3, 6, 9, 12, 18 or 24 months.
- No documentation :- Existing EMI card holders need not provide any document at the time of purchase.
- Pre-approved offers As an existing customer, you get exclusive pre-approved offers from time to time, across a host of our partner retailers and manufacturers.
- Easy online shopping Shopping across e-commerce website gets easy and secured with Bajaj Finserv EMI card. An OTP sent to your phone makes your transaction safe.
- Nil foreclosure charges(No Hidden Charges) You can choose to foreclose your loan anytime without paying any extra charges.
Eligibility & Required Document
- An individual between 21 and 60 years of age
- Regular source of income
- KYC documents (government issued photo ID proof and residence proof)
- One cancelled cheque
- One passport size photograph
- ECS mandate duly signed
Fee & Charges
- Joining fee for Gold EMI Card: Rs. 412
- Joining fee for Titanium EMI Card: Rs. 884
Annual fee of Rs. 117 (Rs.99+18% GST) will only be charged to the EMI cardholders who have not availed any loan using the EMI Card in the preceding year. Preceding year will be 12 months calculated from last year’s validity month, which is printed on the face of your EMI Card. For example, if you were issued the EMI card on August 2014 (referred to as ‘Valid From’) and no transaction between August 2015 & August 2016; the payment of fee will be in August 2016.
How to apply for an EMI Card
- Bajaj Finserv Emi Card Online Application Form :- If you are an existing customer and eligible for an EMI Card, you can apply through the customer portal. All you have to do is make an online payment of Rs.399 and the EMI Card will be sent to you within 2 weeks.
Note :- Existing Customer Can Apply Online Bajaj EMI Card. For New Customer Can Apply Offline from Bajaj Finserv office & Bajaj Finserv Partner Stores .
- Offline (for Existing and New Customer):-You can apply for an EMI Card when you purchase electronics, gadgets or lifestyle products on easy EMIs through any of our partner stores on EMI Network.
What is the Bajaj Finserv EMI card?
The Bajaj Finserv EMI card is a unique product that helps you to convert your purchases into easy EMIs with just a simple swipe. It acts as a pre-approved loan in your wallet and can be used to buy your favourite electronics, appliances, furniture, gym membership, clothes, flight & hotel bookings and much more.
Where can I use this EMI card?
You can use this card across any Bajaj Finserv partner outlets or online partner stores to shop for 1 million+ products across products such as television, air conditioners, refrigerators, home appliances, furniture, clothes, accessories, travel bookings and medical treatments in more than 950 cities in India. This card is now accepted across more than 43,000 stores in India.
What is the loan amount available on the Bajaj Finserv EMI Card?
The limit on the EMI Card is the loan amount assigned to you by Bajaj Finserv. This loan amount depends on several factors and varies from Rs.30,000 to Rs.3,00,000.
What will be the tenor of my EMI loan?
You can choose a suitable tenor from the numerous options available to you at the time of buying your favourite product at any of Bajaj Finserv’s partner stores.
What are the documents that I need to submit to get an EMI Card?
You will need to submit a government-issued ID proof, an address proof, a cancelled cheque, one passport size photograph, and a signed NACH mandate form to the document to our executive.
How can I access the EMI card on the Bajaj Finserv Wallet?
The Bajaj Finserv wallet, powered by Mobikwik helps you view your EMI Card, the available loan limit, EMI offers, stores near you, and your active and closed loans. Download the app on Play Store or App Store. Log into the app using your mobile number and OTP to view your EMI Card. You can also give a missed call to 9278066666 to get a link to download the app.
What are the benefits of the EMI Card on the Bajaj Finserv Wallet app?
With the Bajaj Finserv Wallet app, you can view:
- Your EMI Card number, available limit, active and closed loan details.
- Bajaj Finserv partner stores where you can transact using your EMI card.
- EMI offers available for you.
Do I have to make any down payment when I transact using my card?
It depends on the product you are looking to purchase. Certain categories such as gym memberships, travel bookings, and others may involve a nominal down payment. Purchases from most categories however, do not involve a down payment.
Is the EMI card a credit card?
The EMI Card is not a credit card. By using the EMI card, customers can purchase any durable, digital, lifestyle or retail products across 43,000+ stores in 950+ cities with minimal documentation on no cost EMI.